indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Monday, October 18, 2004

Chicken Stories

19.10.2004
Thank you, commenters! Nobody seems to like ironing and I didn´t get around to it either. Instead I went to the dentist and had one sweet little tooth removed. Good thing about that: My weight went down for approximately 1 gramm and after some terrible hours even the pain disappeared- bad thing: I have to spent money to buy a new one.
Last night there was quite a bad storm outside and two trees tried - luckily -unsuccessfully- to climb into my bedroom window. Now there is some part of some house lying in our garden, hopefully not from our house.
The Icelandic teacher strike is over for me tomorrow. As I teach in a special class I got a call at five o´clock in the afternoon to meet for work at 8:10 tommorrow morning. Everything fine with that, it is only that I was sitting with my one little bag packed, waiting for my daughter to whisp me off to the countryside for two nights. She came 5 minutes later. So bye bye countryside, hello special children! (Looking foreward to meet them and my fellow workers.) Why the countryside? My other daughter lives there, she´s gota new kitchen and we were going to have a 2 day girly party putting her stuff into the new cupboards. Now I am going to miss all the fun :(
So, my last post dissapeared. Probably I did something wrong. Be patient, friends, even I am going to learn this.

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Hi mom,

well done, I must say I am awfully proud of you. Tackling technology in your advanced age! Don´t bother about the ironing though, it won´t run away and ther eis a long winter ahead of us!

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog, Sabine! There is always a right time to do the ironing but alas, one can always think of a thousand better things to do... I think we'd all be a little more concerned if you were excited about it. Keep up the good work, bis spaeter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home