indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Books I am reading now
"Middlesex" by Jeffrey Egenedis (Picadur,2003)and the by now probably well known "Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown -- Coincidently, now I got one book about a hermaphrodite und another book about Mona Lisa.
(New learning: Amon, the Egyptian god of masculine fertility is a guy with a rams head - from there Dan Brown maintains comes the slang "to get horny" - mmmm, I imagined quite another horn.)
"Middlesex": prose becoming poetry, a facinating piece of art, Page 109-111.
Enough for today, have a good nights sleep or a good angels day, in whatever timezone you are.

5 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Mom..you should really get to bed now! It is past 23.00 and you are still blogging. Now do I have to come up and scold you??? There is work tomorrow morning! Off you go!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Biene said...

Is this really all you have to say to my intersting spjall ;( I am old enoough to go to bed when I will, not should...but you are right, i will retire into my sleepingquarters

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Minka said...

By the way...What is a hermaphrodite? I reasly do not know and would love it if you could explain that to me.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't a hermaphrodite a person with both female and male sexual organs? i may be wrong

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Biene said...

Yes sweety, you are right. Often still, the sexorgans are neither compltely developed and I guess that the genes are XY where the male secondary sex has not been probably developed as we start, of course always on the female side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home