indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

So, just some words so everybody sees that I am still alive and well. Tomorrow Valur and me are flying to Lissabon to visit my parents over eastern. So beside of crocheting two more hats I had a lot to do, but everything is ready now, my hair newly cut and the bath is waiting. Up again at 4:50, and tommorow evening I will be sitting on a nice patio and sip white wine in degrees over –1; while I know that my daughters are taking care of my house, car, son and flowers. What a wonderfull life!
I wish everybody a nice holiday and maybe I write you from Portugal.
Claudia, I didn’t forget your birthday, I just didn’t take care of the date. So, happy birthday!! And your son phoned me by accident the other day, so I could congratulate him.
Bye and bless und bald wieder.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Have a great time and we will take care of everything!

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo??!!!
K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home