indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Sunday, March 06, 2005

I forgot

to tell you about the icelandic outdoors swinmming pools. If you have once tried them out, you won't want to swim anywhere else. Of course the hot springs feed them and you will find a comfortable warm swimming pool in every crummy place and between them, used in summer and winter. All of them have a hot pot too, with, or without bubbles. It's great. The biggest and best known hot pool however is the "blue lagoon", world wide known through excellent adversitsing. There the tourists go, yes and some icelanders too, I don´t, for reasons I am not going to tell.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja, die alte Blaue Lagune war prima (auch wenn es wirkte, als würde man im Klärbecken der BASF schwimmen...), die neue fand ich aber viel zu touristisch - schade!
Nach meiner Zeit in Island war ich wirklich nie mehr so oft schwimmen.
K.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I think that the Amazing Race has introduced Iceland to its fullest to the rest of the world. There was teh glacier, the Blue lagoon and the odd drunken guy in the middle of the street :)

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I took the test and I am Aragorn!
´If with my life or death I can protect you, I will´.

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ich bin Luke Skywalker - aber was soll mir das sagen? Ich kenne die Filme nicht. Dafür weiß ich, warum du nicht in die Blaue Lagune gehst ;o)
K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home