indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Outside it is summer, today at least and it is amazing how quickly you forget the bundled up freezing days. So today we sat in our break on warm stones in delicious sunshine. I got these great new summersocks, knee high, pink with black stripes and showed them to everybody who didn’t want to see them. Relaxed breakfast with my friend who stayed overnight, after an evening of chatting, work til four, shopping, a very nice visit and dinner right now.
Yesterday I got this really bad allergic reaction to something after I was some time in my garden, running nose and a bad headache. Who says that being outdoors is healthy? So, I was quick to go in again. Outside Jón Valur is whashing a car and I told him to take mine too, which he is doing. So, a bright clean new day tommorrow.
Just as I was writing I heard this noise outside and saw parts of treetrunks falling down: Valur has bought a chain saw and Jón Valur was sitting up in a tree, cutting branches. So, the big boys are playing outside.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Boys and their toys. Nice socks by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home