indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Drove to work this morning at 8 and was at home again half past 9, sick. Somebody said I was looking green and the shock of turning into "Hulk" had me in bed as soon as I came home. But now in the evening I am still myself and the colour is pinky again, so the danger is hopefully over. Because of feeling so sick I only managed to bake two cakes and one bred and had a very simple dinner. (I took some antibiotica too, so it is not only my inborn strength that keeps me on my feet.)
The latest news on the strike: The next meeting will be after 2 weeks, so ...?
On Fridays I never work, so I will get my little son from school at noon and drive out to the country, maybe the girly party will take place after all. On sunday evening I will inform you of the status of our chicken, yes there ARE real chicken, but that story will be told later. So everybody: have a nice weekend.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Your little son? He is about two heads taller than you and and 16 years old...maybe it is time to stop call him little. Otherwise I am glad you are oinky and enjoy the countryside!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home