indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Monday, February 28, 2005

Saturday:
The children came to me at about one o’clock and started to cut, draw and paste a picture. Than it got rather hectic and I decided to drive with them down town to the car wash as my car is really dirty after the countryside trip. It still is as there was a one hour row, so we just turned back home. Monika went with the older ones to cinema and when they came back we all went to McDonalds. By then the dear little ones were tired and grumpy and it wasn’t as much fun as we had hoped. So, back to Margrét they went and the rest of the evening was quiet with a rather exhausted grandma.

Sunday
No we wait for them again and Ragnar and family will also come to let the kids meet each other.
Should I bake a cake or buy one?
I bought one, that is to say, my husband did and the kids ate. They also played, made noise, like yelling, crying, shrieking, fought and finally a part of them fell asleep. Look at my pictures, you can see all of them on one of them.

Monday:
worked, came home and slept for three hours. Ready to go to bed again.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Minka said...

Yeah, that was a tough one! Kida are so energetic it can make you so powerless. But they are all cute! I had a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home