indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Saturday, March 05, 2005

The last week passed extremely quickly. Just managed my work from monday to wednesday, thursday I fetched Marinó from school and then he went shopping with Monika what he loved. I went to my painting class and finished two pictures. I took photos of them to show you, but on those pictures my paintings died. So, I will try to take better photos some time later. Now I am once, once, once again cleaning my house … and in between crocheting hats.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I have seen those two paintings and let me tell you all they are greta. Naturally I am partial, but they really are. one is of horses and really realistic and teh other nedds a lot of explaining. But once you get it...great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home