indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Yesterday late Jakobína and Guðmar came in for a coffe on their way back home after cinema. Today, work from 8 to 4, unexciting and an evening with Monika watching america’s next topp model. We both like it and have our views on who should win. Anyhow, there seems to be quite a lot more to become some top but looking beautiful. I even think they are rather normal looking without make up. I am sure I would make a great model if I were younger, slimmer, bigger, with longer, straighter legs and bigger eyes. Maybe I would have to learn how to walk, too. When I was a teenager I tried to walk like a model, with the toes to the outside and got the effect of a unsecure duck. But that is a long time ago.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I did that,too. Walking, striking poses and wearing the new clothes I just had bought. I thought I was pretty good, if only I had longer legs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home