indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Wednesday. What a nice day today! Nice and sunny weather, good mood at work, cooking for marvellous guests – no meat, so I made a veggi lasagna with green paprika and spinat and more green for the green part and red onion and red paprika and tomatoes for the red, with home baked rolls – and it tasted nice.

Thursday. Me feeding people, today it were Ragnar and Family and Jón Valur and Eyrún. The weather is still keeping itself, There is hope, the heavens have not yet fallen upon our heads. Tomorrow evening I will go to a party in country side near Selfoss and I am finishing knitting the jacket I want to use. So, no time for blogging.

3 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Seems like your house is always full of guests. And you are such a great cook. My favourite meal that you make is when you roam your fridge and make something in a few minutes :)
Have fun at the party and you´ll catch many eyes with that beautiful jacket you are knitting right now.

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ein schönes Fotoalbum. Es scheint ja eine sehr riesige Familie zu sein. Oft sehr lustige Eintragungen. Vielleicht probiere ich es auch mal zu "bloggen".

Marie

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Biene said...

Ja, eine grosse Familie :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home