indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Thursday, October 28, 2004

???

I don´t really have much to say. The question of the day is therefore: Do I write in the blog if I don´t have anything to say, or do I not write in the blog if I don´t have anything to say. If I do write, friends will maybe say, what a stupis woman. If I do NOT write, however, friends will start asking, why is she not writing? Has she stopped writing in the blogger page? Will she ever be going to write again? I look at her page day after day and nothing new? Maybe she is sick? Did she have a car accident, I heard it is cold in Iceland and the streets are icy. Maybe her smoking got her to hospital, finally? Maybe one of her children is sick and she is sick of worry?
Friends, I can assure you, I and my family, we are healthy and happy. You will hear from me again soon and I will let you know if it should happen that I close this page. For today however, I have nothing to say. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home