indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Friday

So much did I plan to do today and so little did I accomplish. Nice lazy day. I slept very long, read the papers, spent a long time chatting with Margrét and Monika, together and alone, I did dust some and cleaned the bathroom and did some whashing – ok, I put some dirty things into the washingmachine and it did the rest, then I read and slept some more. Margrét brought Marinó for dinner and herself and her two kids and a friend of them and they all ate here and half past nine Valur and me drove Marinó home and I fetched my car from Margrét’s place on the way back. The only thing I regret is not having gone for a walk as I had promised myself in the morning. So some calories stayed unburned.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Minka said...

You did not go for a walk? If I do not put your coat on you and lead you out of the door, you won´t go for a walk! Tuesday...after work...you and I are going to take a walk! Deal?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home