indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Work from eight to half past twelve and my working week is finished. Did teach, go out into the slub, talk and work in the office and didn’t get away before past one. Margrét is still on my car as her’s it at the garage. Coffee and lunch at home and then I drove Margrét home, Monika to work and me to my painting class and finally finished my “horses in landscape” picture and fiddled with another one which is coming well along. Shop, home, fish, potatoes and salat for dinner and here we are. In the evening I dress into something comfortable, fall into my easy chair in front of thr TV and sew or knit. My needlepoint cushion is getting along fine and I love it. The phone beside me, so I stay in touch with the world, today my daughter in law, the ears of the baby are fine again, and with my mother who is coughing on the phone and has newly developed an allergy for akazia-trees which stand in full flower at Lisboa at the moment. And on friday before eastern I will listen to the requiem of Mozart at the Gulbenkian hall, as she told me. So, looking forward.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Minka said...

I bet the phone is right next to you when you knit, sew or stitch..because you do not want to have to get up when it rings and loose your needle in that comfy chair of yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home