indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Sunday evening

Back from the country. It was quite exhausing and exciting. 6 Children playing in the livingroom, cooking, cleaning... So I got home to town to rest awhile.
As you can see, I have gotten a guestbook now. Please, place your pin! I also got a straight connection to Monika and Lisi. I am sorry to say, Lisi has been quite lazy, so I try to put some pressure on her.
The next step will be to open my photoalbums for you. I got me a digital camera and am absolut crazy taking pictures now. So, look forward!
Also it should be easier for you now to write a comment. Just try once again, please.
The teachers strike is at its end, for the time being. We did not get what we wanted, so this is probably not the end of it. We did use the lonely days in our special class quite nicely by getting a young one used to the schoolbuilding.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Minka said...

It is like taking a vactation. Going abroad and finally getting home to relax and get a break from the vacation.
Nice map...I signed myself in first....just thought everybody should be aware of that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home