indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Sunday, November 14, 2004

COLD

In the end I didn´t go to the countryside. Wintertires and that. you know. In the 12 o´clock news yesterday there was told about two accidents on the suðurlandsroad because of icy streets. So I stayed at home.
It is gasthly weather outside. An icy wind is howling around our house, the trees are shaking their heads and there comes white stuff falling from heaven, not really snow, it´s too cold for that. And I still have to go out of the house. Yes, shopping. I know, I hate it. Some shops are open here on Sundays. Lucky we. Have a nice day, I hope it is warmer wherever you are.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Minka said...

You can not complain to much...I went shopping with you and it was nice, I even carried grossaries into your house!!! Like the new title on your blog, but I still can not find anything about autism, where did you put that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home