indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Friday, November 12, 2004

me and my life

This week was a lot like the old one. Therefore, I will not bore you by getting in and out of sweet smelling baths.
The day today: snow, more than powder and I am considering what to do with the summer tires on my car. Should I go and change and wait and wait and wait? Or should I just risk it driving like my sweet little car (Pegeout 206; bright red) is equipped now? But, I would like to go to the countryside once again tomorrow. But then I could lend my husbands car. But I think, he has summertires too. Why is life so complicated?
The point is: I don´t have the least longing to go out of my nice, warm house. Even not to buy something interesting. There is enough food in the new fridge – yes, the old one still decorates our living room, bets taken for the futur - after my husbands small birthday party yesterday- three children, two inlaws, three grandchildren –. I bought me a new book yesterday: “The No,1 Ladies´ Detective agency” by Alexander McCall Smith and I still have to finish reading the “wind-up bird chronicle” which I really have fun with and discusses the question: What IS reality? Which of the many possible possibilities in life are the real ones? Where are the connections between one person and the others surrounding him?. It has 607 pages and even I need some time to get through it.
I have knitting to do: I started some days ago a small infant jacket and am trying for the first time knitting “two sides” so you can turn it around and use it both ways. It´s fun, but nothing to knit during looking at television, at least I am not able to do that yet.
I still didn´t iron..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home