indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Thinking while knitting

I remembered the “quick eat competition” in TV. As, like, how many hamburgers can you eat in two minutes? I don´t like this. I mean, food is something to chew, thanking mother earth for giving. Food is something to savour the flavour. To look at, to anticipate, to indulge in. How about a new competition, the quickest quicky you can do with as many partners as you can get in two minutes? No, I don´t like it.
OK That´s what grandma thinks while knitting ….

5 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Ladies and Gentlemen ....my mom!!! It is getting tougher and tougher to open her blog...because soon I will hear about different positions and I will seriously need a therapist!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Biene said...

Mammy says:
Take care whatyou wish for!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Biene said...

Lisi:
Thank you and same to you. I read every word you write to me.
big sis.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kjánari... I hear you babe... there are some things a mother should keep sacred and that's one of them... and a grandmother too... perhaps she should be put in a record book for most times thinking about sex in one knitting session! ;-)

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Biene said...

Mammy says:
Please children, read the last sentence again; slowly:
No, I don´t like it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home