indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Thinking on Sunday while baking.

I know, that you all are very excited how my plan for Sunday did turn out!
Yes, I had a bath, I did my nails and shaved my legs. (Am I getting too private?)
I did not read yet, however. And I did a little bit of ironing. And I am baking a cake, it is in the oven right now. Something with pastry and a filling of marcipan and eggs and peaches.
But there is another thing I would like to share. I am sure that some of you, if not all, have wondered: Why sex in the barn?
You would probably not believe it, but I am the shy type. When somebody starts talking about sex ot making bad jokes I get red. I feel the blood surging up into my face and can´t do anything about it. So, me, I am in the barn, with some of the children, grandchildren and guests. And you know this rooster, he does it all the time. If you think about it, it´s logical: He´s got a lot of hens and these hens lay a lot of eggs and he has to be buisy to make sure that his seeds are to be carried on to further generations and that there are going to come little chicks out of the eggs. But logic isn´t the first thing coming into my head in situations like that. So, my face becomes red like a moon at dawn. Happily it is ratherdark in the barn but I felt like embarrassed. I know, horses do it too, and cows, and sheep. But they do it somewhere private, most of the time, far away on the meadows.
So, I thought, I must get used to it, life must go on on the fleshy side too. And as you already have sex in the city on TV, so why not sex in the barn in my blog?

6 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Mailís, thank you for reading my blog! And thank you for you comment. I am sure that the dress is quite beautiful on you, but you don´t really need a dress to be beautiful...
What on the other hand makes you think, that I am interested in clothes? I like to sew, ok and I can´t run around naked (it´s too cold in Iceland for that) but I HATE going to shop clothes!
a big kiss from your aunt

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't butterteig pastry in English?? Just testing my German skills! :-)

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Always lovely to have your mom share her view on sexual intercourse!!! :) However I know the feeling about getting red in the face...I do it all the time, just when I talk and people pay more attention than necessary or when I am caught in a lie!!! But it is a nice thing really. It shows that you have a concience, a sense of moral and ethics... that you are human!!!!

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, okay, to be honest, the only reason that i thought you were interested in clothes was that my mother said so, and "Oh, Mailis, you have to tell Sabine about your dress" and so... Well, thank you for the compliment, you also don`t need a dress to be beautiful =)

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, okay, to be honest, the only reason that i thought you were interested in clothes was that my mother said so, and "Oh, Mailis, you have to tell Sabine about your dress" and so... Well, thank you for the compliment, you also don`t need a dress to be beautiful =)
Peace and love from Mailis

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Biene said...

Yes, this is strange, your mother always thought this. True is, we dressed differently and maybe, when I was younger I wanted her to dress like we did - the family. I was always the "good" child, doing what my parents told me to do -no, I didn´t, but I thought I had to, it´s quite complicated- and your mother had her own head. That maybe was the reason: I wanted her to "fit in". Nothing to do with clothes anyway. I dressed in what I got and should and she dressed in what she wanted to. Now I ONLY dress in what I feel well in and not what I think I should dress. And I love your Mommy however she dresses and hope, that she will never "fit in" more than she wants to. So, see I have learned and gotten old and wiser.
Kiss, sweet girl! (Still it´s fun to dress up sometimes, isn´t it? Like playing in a play.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home