indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Sunday, December 12, 2004

New photos

On friday afternoon Jakobina came into town with children, one dog and Alissa and went straight shopping christmas presents. So grandma and granddad went babysitting, what was very nice. Untill - ma came back from shopping, then everything went berserk. Everybody slept here, the next morning we got rid of the children and had a really nice shopping spree in the mall. I am nearly through with shopping for presents. I decided not to give any toys but every child gets a book and some clothes. Hope, they will be happy with that. So, a week is gone by and and sunday still has to show what it got.
On thursday I got a oxygen shock: I and others went with children from school to the house animal zoo and I was two hours outside! But I got payd for it, so that was the bright point. No, it was quite sweet, really. Somebody in our school got the bright idea to connect with the children in playschool next door from our school, so we went there and every 11 years old schoolchild got a little friend he had to take care of. And they did that very nicely and sweet and the little ones were so proud!

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Very nice pictures...You forgot to mention that a lovely girl from downstairs came, and decorated your windows and read christmas stories to the little ones. Just thought the world should know ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home