indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I am thankfull

With the beginning of the new year I am thankfull that

I was born into a comfortable world and not a poor one
we have a safe and warm home
we and our family have enough to eat everyday
we can afford to buy clothes on us
there are good doctors to help when we are sick
the community takes well care of our son
electricity is there when we need it
cold and hot water flows out of faucets
as a woman I can go and study whatever I like
we live in a free and beautiful country

I thank the people who make this possible

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Minka said...

What a nice sentiment! I am most thankful for eing just here, inteh right place, at teh right time.

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely sentiment... ein glueckliches neues Jahr!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home