indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Saturday, December 18, 2004

What a lovely day this day was.

I wrote letters, let my computer produce gifts, calenders and the like and packed in presents. I love packing in, I've got all kinds of papers and bits of strings and pearls and what so ever and then I got the brilliant idea to print out a picture of the reciever instead of the name and it looks really nice. I look forward to see all this under the christmastree. I went with my little post, so I can make many crosses on my list today. After two days of rest, a long hot bath and a nice massage down town my back is also happy again. Even the weather was nice and calm, a little bit frost, though. As always on fridays, Marinó came home for dinner and watched TV with us. What this boy can eat! Now, with the xmas cookies around, he is happy.
Watching TV: On one channel there is crime, the next one warmachines, crime again, then sick dogs.. I give up and go to bed now.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Minka said...

who can blam ehim? Your cookies are very good. Yeah, TV sucks at the moment...god bless computer games, have you started the one I gave you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home