indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Time

As so often, life is a question of time. What should I do? I have quite a lot of options.
I can, and do, play my computergame. Now I am somewhere in southern america. I could keep on reading my book: 101 days in Bagdad by Asne Seiderstad, interesting though it was written 2 years ago. I could knit on my babyjackets or needlepoint the cushion I bought yesterday and started on, impatient as I am. I would like to go on with my sitepage, got new ideas for the next topic. There already is a batch of dirty things in the washing machine. Still and again I should iron. I have visits to make and to go and find the parket I want to have in my bedroom. Yes and before monday morning I have to empty my bedroom as on monday morning there will come a carpenter and put that parket on my bedroom floor and make me a window sill. Than I will get me a new bed and, maybe, curtains. I could blog, which I do, a tiny bit. The christmas tree is still decorating our livingroom, but to get rid of that is the work of the man of the house. I already took the decorations down and stored them nicely for next christmas later this year.
Oh yes, thursday after work my car broke down. Lucky as I am on the parking lot at the school. I stepped on the clutch and “bing” it went. So, no clutch, no driving home. And I who had been so proud of my functioning car just some days ago. But Monika did fetch me, man of the house got it through telefoncalls to the garage and yesterday afternoon it was ready again. And what did I do? I went driving down town and spent lots of money on material for a cushion. It was not my idea. A friend was on a visit and wanted to go to this yarn and handiworky shop. In the end I did spent money and she didn’t.
Outside of my window Monika has put corns on the snow for the birds. So now there is a sweet fluttering up and down and little fluffy bodies picking around. Everytime I look up, there they go and then they fall like brown snowflakes down again.
So, my bloggimgtime is finished. Time for the parket. Have a nice day.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oder du könntest mir in deiner freien Zeit eine mail schreiben ;o)
Kuss von K.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Minka said...

I just love all the birdies! Now I have to go shopping and by new food for my own little bird, becasue I gave all her food to those little joyful fellows outside!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home