indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Monday, January 03, 2005

Today I was thankfull for my little red car, being the owner of a car, any car. There was such a storm and the dry snow being blown everywhere around us - me and my car - that is was difficult to find the way to work. The traffic in whole was rather slow. On the way back home the temperature had risen a lot and now the roads were slippery rivers, so no little walk today as I promised me on new years eve.
It was ok to wake up for work...wonders happen...but is was hell to stay awake, mostly after this nice hot lunch at the school's invitation. But is was fun meeting all the dear people I am working with and we got a new teacher in our class, too. And now there comes tommorrow and the little kids to look forward to.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I am always surprised that your little PEUGEOT 206 makes it home every day. Sometimes the snow on the sidewalks is higher that your car :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home