indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Snow

Today it did snow. See pictures in "my pictures". Not tiny, white stuff like the other day but 15 cm in three hours. Lucky, lucky me to have gotten snowtires yesterday, I would have been stuck somewhere. Iceland is the land of the extremities: glacier and vulkano, ice and hot springs, no snow or too much of it. I love it!
I went into a bookstore... no I will tell no further, not now. I bought a microwave on a great sale and a white christmastree with lights already on. Today shopping was nice :)

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lookes at the books and I can just tell you there are some good choices. Yeah I know the snow was just a little over the top. People imagine big snowflakes gently falling form teh sky..oh no...the cold wind blows them directly into your face. And just the walk from your door to your car is like a never-ending journey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home