indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I am throwing away…

Now I am working at my bookshelves. No, I am not throwing away books, I am not that desparate yet. But papers I keep there in boxes. Like: From the Option Institute in the US when I was there for autistic family training with Marinó 1993. Kripula Yoga Center, two times. 91 and 93. Old articles about autism. Reciepts. And so on. It is like throwing away pieces of the past. The yoga teaching says you should live in the here and now. I try my best. But still, there are papers I can´t throw away. Not yet. But the boxes get fewer each year. When I’ve got nothing left, maybe I’ve finished learning.

What a lot of work I did do! I forgot: 1994, school for Marinó at home, I planned each day for him, from morning to sleeptime down to 15 minutes, what plays to play, which puzzle, what he should exercise, where with whom… and had four other children to think about and I think I did teach german two evenings a week.

That was yesterday. And today I went home early from school, feeling sick. Curious what tomorrow will bring. No news on the mouse, but everybody decided that it was more afraid of us than we of it. Just to leave no doubt: It is a new, clean school with bright rooms and nearly everything we could wish for. The poor mouse had to be quite desparate in the cold to seek shelter with us.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Once a week Ithrow 27 things away. These can be things from tiny old stamps to a lamp. It is fun and afterwards I always feel lighter. Probably becuse there are 27 fewer things I have to remember where I put them. Now I can just say...I threw it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home