indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday morning and through the day

This monday morning I couldn't find my glasses. It is frustating to look for one's glasses without glasses, but I tried not to panic. Still a had to phone the school and tell them that I would be late. Of course I did find them in the end. In the livingroom under my needlepoint.

Outside it is so slippery that I refused to go out on the playground with the children in the big brake. They go out in whatever weather there is and the school supplies warm nice overalls. So today we stayed inside, the children were not so happy but my legs remain unbroken. Hopefully there will be some more thawing rain before it starts snowing again.

In TV I saw that there is snow all over Europe and in the USA. I feel sorry for all of you. Here we got this perfect isolated houses with heating from the water of hot springs, so as long as you stay inside you will not get cold. It must be quite bad for poor or homeless people now who are not so lucky to sit in a warm room.

“Ten feet under” is finished here in TV for the time being. I have been watching these series for some time. So good bye to you undertakers, hope to see again.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Minka said...

You mean those 14 homeless people here in Reykjavik? I am sure they are down at Hlemmur and the booze keeps them warm.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Biene said...

No, I talk aboutthe people in US and Europe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home