indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Monday, February 14, 2005

Last week I had my birthday and thank everyone who phoned and congratulated me in that or any other way. I even got a postcard, yes, some people still write postcards and such a beautifull picture it is. Otherwise I got roses and a bad weather overall from my husband (the later one I still have to buy). Monika gave me a cordless computermouse and such a keyboard which was a pretty splendid idea. How has life been before that? Margrét gave me a car wash. So I had a shiny clean car for some hours and some polish under the new snowmudsplashes.
The postcard told me, that the writer was enjoying my blog, so that I just had to sit down and write. Otherwise I have started to feel quite lonely here in cyberspace if it wasn’t for Monikas comments. So people, if you read me, put an xxx under comments!
For this week I decided to give you a brief overview over each day. So, today, monday:
I woke up eight o clock, had a bath, breakfast and coffee and cigarette and went to work, starting 9:30. There I started to supervise the morning brake of 4 sweet children, eating their breakfast, which they did nicely. In my following 20 minutes break I went out and had a smoke. We have to get away from the schoolbuilding, so there is a small walk included. The rest of my break I eorganizes shelves in the classroom. Benni very professionally helped me too move one rather sticky one and did it perfectly. After that I had a comfortable lesson of 90 minutes with one of my pupils. After a cup of coffee I had to go out into the sleety, icy rain for 30 minutes and try to supervise our children, all looking the same in little overalls and disappearing in scarves, gloves and caps. I survived that and on it went till half past one. Then, and now it get’s interesting, I went to an exercise room and spent 15 minutes walking on a runway and some time making some exercises. Then: shopping, noth9ng of interest, home, reading (and going to sleep over the book) making dinner, and so here I am. Yes for the “broken sword” players, I am stuck on some jungle island. And there I will leave it today.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Minka said...

I bet you had the cigarette and the coffee before you had breakfast.

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been stuck on that island for ages. Just keep on going...you will get out of there eventually!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home