indulgence

me talking about me (and other things)

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wednesday

The same again as yesterday, to work eight o’clock and a quite exhausting day it was, due to sickness of half of the staff in our class. I never get sick and jump in for them that do. I get extra hours paid but still I am tired. Margrét fetched me at four and to the shop we went, buying food once again and now I wait for a guest and then this day is finished, too. The guest: My oldest son’s mother in law and I am so happy how lucky my children are and I am with all my children’s in laws and: all the mothers are teachers! Two of them I got to know and like a lot through wedding preparations. I have not yet got round to speculate deeply if there is some psychological connection in this teacher mother fact. Anyhow, we are a big family and getting bigger.
16.02., my oldest son has birthday today, I will not tell you how old he is –how old must I be, to have such an old boy…

1 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Minka said...

Ragnar has birthday on the 16th..I did not know that. The 16th of February is one of my favourite days in the year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home